Far Cry 6’s third DLC episode is now available, letting you step into the mind of Joseph “The Father” Seed, the formidable villain of Far Cry 5 and leader of the fanatical cult, The Project at Eden’s Gate. Out now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, Joseph: Collapse lets you play as Joseph as he fights to escape the horrors of his own tortured mind, set in a twisted version of Hope County, Montana.
After his faith has collapsed, Joseph must face off against his former cult followers and ultimately confront his family members. Like the first two DLC episodes, Vaas: Insanity and Pagan: Control, Joseph: Collapse is inspired by roguelites: After every death, you’ll lose the weapons, items, and cash that you were carrying. If you can stay alive, you can use cash to buy or upgrade weapons, or unlock permanent traits that will help you push further into Joseph’s psyche.
If you own Far Cry 6, you can get Joseph: Collapse as part of the Season Pass, or as a separate purchase. Like with Far Cry 6 and its previous DLC episodes, you can play it with a friend in co-op, and with the Buddy Pass, you can invite another Far Cry 6 owner to join you on Xbox, even if they don’t own the DLC. To celebrate the launch, all editions of Far Cry 6 are on sale for up to 40% off, and owners of Far Cry 6 can get the Season Pass for 25% off at the Microsoft Store.
Joseph: Collapse is the final major DLC episode for Far Cry 6, following the previous releases of Vaas: Insanity, set in the mind of Far Cry 3 villain Vaas Montenegro, and Pagan: Control, which lets you play as Far Cry 4’s villain Pagan Min.
Far Cry(R) 6 DLC 3 Joseph: Collapse
Become the villain as you step into the mind of Joseph Seed from Far Cry® 5. Battle your inner demons as you unveil the backstory of this iconic villain. Explore unique locations in a twisted version of Hope County, fight your former followers, confront your family members, and escape your own mind in this die-and-retry gameplay experience.
Far Cry® 6
This game leverages Smart Delivery allowing access to both the Xbox One title and the Xbox Series X|S title
Welcome to Yara, a tropical paradise frozen in time. As the dictator of Yara, Antón Castillo is intent on restoring his nation back to its former glory by any means, with his son, Diego, following in his bloody footsteps. Their oppressive rule has ignited a revolution.
– Play as Dani Rojas, a local Yaran, as you fight alongside a modern-day guerrilla revolution to liberate Yara!
– Fight against Castillo’s regime in the most expansive Far Cry to date, through jungles, beaches, and Esperanza, the capital city of Yara.
– Employ an arsenal of resolver weapons, backpacks, and vehicles to take down Castillo’s ruthless regime.
- Far Cry 6 Joseph: Collapse DLC Review
- Devolver Nails Down Launch Window For Cutesy Blood Sacrifice…
- Blizzard lead Mike Ybarra says top priority is to "rebuild…
- Lost In Cult's 'A Handheld History' Is An Unofficial Love…
- Escape the Mind of a Dictator in Far Cry 6's Pagan: Control…
- Playing The Vita 10 Years Late
- PlayStation Plus Games for March 2022 Announced
- DS Cult Classic 'Knights In The Nightmare' Is Coming To…