Get ready to throw down in Showdown, the new season of Riders Republic, is available now for all players on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Season 2 introduces the Showdown multiplayer game mode, Wheeling mode for bikes, the Showdown arena, new mass races, and more. Plus, with the new clan feature, you can create an in-game specific friends list to create and manage a clan of up to 64 members to take on the competition with bespoke clan tags and team colors.
Face off in the new 6v6 Showdown multiplayer mode where two teams compete to collect as many lightning bolts as they can, while using equipable toys: gears that open up a new way of playing the game and can also be used in the open world. At the beginning of a match, you and your team can select one toy, such as the Juggernaut, which slams into any opponents in your path, the Sniper, which shoots snowballs at your enemies, or the Spider, which drops traps and lets you double-jump to safety.
The new Wheeling mode allows you to ride on your front wheel or back wheel on all bikes except heavy ones. If you own the Year 1 Pass, you’ll get early access to two toys, the Spider and the Juggernaut. Get the Year 1 Pass with the Gold or Ultimate Edition of Riders Republic, or as a stand-alone purchase. Also available as a separate purchase is the Welcome Pack, which includes a new legendary outfit and 2,300 Republic Coins.
Season 2: Showdown also comes with a new season progression, where over the course of seven weeks all players can unlock exclusive rewards and take part in special activities and live events, such as the Rabbids Takeover event that starts May 18. Assemble your clan and start training for the big events by jumping into the Showdown season in Riders Republic starting today!
Jump into the Riders Republic™ massive multiplayer playground! Grab your bike, skis, snowboard, or wingsuit and explore an open world sports paradise where the rules are yours to make—or break.
– Battle against over 50 players simultaneously in a massive multiplayer playground—over 20 players on Xbox One.
– Compete in an all-out mass start race—collide, grind, and fight your way to the finish!
– Customize your character to show off your style to your friends or show up the competition.
– Bike, ski, snowboard, or wingsuit through a seamless open world in Career mode or multiplayer events.
– Go wild in iconic US national parks like Yosemite and Zion.
- Riders Republic Prada Collaboration Now Available
- Free Play Days – Valkyria Revolution, PGA Tour 2K21, and…
- MotoGP 22 Confirmed For Switch Release This April
- Xbox Super Showdown: Najee Harris and Cameron (Scooter)…
- You Can Now Cheat In Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
- Star Trek: Picard Will Reunite The Next Generation Cast For…
- The Book of Boba Fett's Darksaber Explained: The History of…
- 23 Minutes of MLB The Show 22 4K Gameplay