- Research and Destroy is a turn-based action game with local or online co-op.
- Take control of three brilliant super scientists as you research and develop strange new weapons and gadgets to destroy the supernatural hordes that have crushed humanity.
- Research and Destroy is now available for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Windows 10/11 PC, and with Xbox Game Pass and from the cloud with Xbox Cloud Gaming.
Our very first original game Research and Destroy is now available!
Research and Destroy is a turn-based action game playable in single player and co-op. What’s turn-based action, you ask? Like in a traditional turn-based strategy game, opposing teams take turns moving and attacking with their characters. But instead of merely instructing units to move and fire (or research), you take direct control of them yourself like you do in an action game.
In Research and Destroy, you’ll step into the shoes of three brilliant super scientists as you research and develop strange new weapons and gadgets to destroy the supernatural hordes that have crushed humanity. With the elimination of mankind, the supernaturals have created peace in their time – but that’s all about to change. Those poor ghouls don’t stand a chance against the power of science!
You’ll gain fresh insights into the science of the spooky as you perform battlefield vivisections in your search for the source of the supernatural horde. Along the way you’ll visit plenty of creepy castles, deadly deserts and vile villages filled with ghosts, zombies, vampires, trolls and who-knows-what-else. Your trusty (?) RadVan will keep you on your rightful (?) path of destruction – when he’s not preoccupied with one of his many hobbies, that is.
Campaign play involves liberating spooky strongholds from the clutches of these supernatural slimebags, gradually taking back control of the world. Your strategic choices here will send you on action-packed tactical missions, making each playthrough unique. Earn and collect $cience on missions and then spend it on universities, defenses, and more. Customize your play style by researching and developing radical upgrades for each strange weapon and fascinating gadget.
Research and Destroy was created with co-op at its core. After completing a few introductory missions, you can play the game cooperatively in a host of different ways: via couch co-op, or online with any other player on the Xbox ecosystem (including on the cloud). Any part of the game can be played in single player or in co-op and players can drop in and out of a friend’s open game at any point in the campaign. Having trouble with one particular mission? Ask a friend to join you for a few minutes and bust some ghosts. Just be super careful where you point your Laserizer when there’s an extra team of scientists on the battlefield – those things can hurt!
We’re a micro studio releasing our very first original game, so you can imagine our excitement to bring it to Xbox. We’ve had great fun developing a game that has something to say but isn’t too serious about how it says it. We hope you’ll join the fun!
RESEARCH and DESTROY
Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd.
RESEARCH and DESTROY is a TURN-BASED ACTION GAME with simultaneous local or online co-op. Take control of three brilliant scientists as you RESEARCH and develop strange new weapons and gadgets to DESTROY the Supernatural hordes that have all but crushed humanity!
RESEARCH – Gain fresh insight into the Supernatural threat via battlefield vivisections, then develop radical upgrades for each weird weapon and fascinating gadget!
DESTROY – Plan ahead, then run-and-gun in a combination of turn-based strategy and real-time shooting–every second counts!
CAMPAIGN – Adapt your guerilla science tactics to manage the campaign map and seek the Supernatural source–no two playthroughs are the same!
- Cartoon Co-op Shooter 'Research And Destroy' Explodes Onto…
- Who win in a fight Galactus vs Thanos?
- Pokemon Go Power Plant Event Brings Helioptile From Kalos To…
- Casey Hudson's Humanoid Studios Is Working on an 'All-New…
- Pokemon Go March 2022 Field Research Tasks And Rewards List
- Black Myth: Wukong - Comedy Trailer Shows Off Purposely…
- British Gas Advises Consumers To Turn Off Games Consoles To…
- Why Genshin Impact Dev MiHoYo Is Investing In Fusion Energy