Pre-orders have opened for an outrageously cool looking Figma figure of Demi-fiend, the protagonist from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne.
The posable figure comes with its own stand, two face plates offering differing expressions, plus multiple hands for specific poses, and several effect parts that let the character throw out Blue Steel or Magnum with the best of them (that is a lie: Blue Steel and Magnum poses are not included, although they should have been).
The figure will release in Japan in December 2022, then over in the US in February 2023 with the pre-order price set at $109.99. Here are some more details, plus some all-important shots:
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· He comes with an expressionless face plate and angry face plate, both featuring articulated eyes.
· Optional parts include a Deadly Fury effect part, a Magma Axis effect part and a Menorah.
· An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
Sculptor: Masato Ohata
Specifications: Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 150mm (5.91 inches) in height.
Manufacturer: Max Factory
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means if you click them and make a purchase we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Please read our FTC Disclosure for more information.
Will you be picking up the Demi-fiend figure? Let us know with a comment!