Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl on the Nintendo Switch have now been updated to Version 1.3.0.
This is another exciting update for the games – with a new special event to meet the Mythical Pokémon Arceus and network trading now available at the GWS in Jubilife City. Here’s are the full details courtesy of Nintendo’s support page:
Ver. 1.3.0 (Released March 15, 2022)
- Added an event related to Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
- If a user on a Nintendo Switch system has save data from Pokémon Legends: Arceus that meets set requirements, that player can take part in a special event to meet the Mythical Pokémon Arceus when playing the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Pokémon Shining Pearl games.
- Further details can be found here.
- Added a network-trading feature at GWS.
- It is now possible to trade Pokémon online at the GWS in Jubilife City.
- Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership (paid service) is required to trade Pokémon online.
- Some issues have been fixed for more pleasant gameplay.
As mentioned, you will require a Switch Online membership to trade online with other players. If we hear anything else, we’ll update this post. Have you downloaded the latest patch for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl yet? Notice anything else? Leave a comment down below.