As part of our mission to bring the joy and community of gaming to players wherever they are and to make gaming more accessible to people around the world, I’m excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Epic Games to make Fortnite available on supported browser-enabled devices for free with Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) in 26 countries.
This means, starting today, if you love Fortnite you only need two things to play in cloud-supported markets:
- A Microsoft account
- An iOS, iPadOS, Android phone or tablet, or Windows PC with internet access
With no installation or memberships required, all you need to do is go to Xbox.com/play on your web browser and sign-in with your Microsoft Account to party-up with friends or earn your next Victory Royale in Fortnite.
Whether you want to play Fortnite with native touch controls or a supported controller, it’s easy to jump into Fortnite with Xbox Cloud Gaming.
It’s an important step to add a Free-to-Play title to the cloud gaming catalog as we continue our cloud journey. We’re starting with Fortnite and will look to bring more Free-to-Play games people love in the future. At Xbox we want to make gaming accessible to the 3 billion players around the world, and cloud has an important role in that mission. Quite simply we want you to have more choice in both the games you play and the way you choose to play them.
For more information on how to play Fortnite via browser with Xbox Cloud Gaming, visit Xbox.com/play or check out the Support Page here.
- Xbox Cloud Gaming's Growth and Evolution
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Soars to New Heights on Xbox One…
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Is Finally Playable on Xbox One
- You Will Soon Be Able to Play Fortnite on iOS Again Thanks…
- Xbox Game Pass in April 2022: MLB The Show 22, Life is…
- Warhammer Skulls Festival Returns June 1
- Bungie Warns Of Bans For Trying To Play Destiny 2 On Steam…
- Blizzard Clarifies Diablo Immortal Release Date Listed On…