Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is joining Fortnite as a character skin. The man behind the mask of long-term character The Foundation will finally be playable for the first time.
Epic Games partner Shiina also revealed on Twitter that Anderson .Paak and Bruno Mars will be playable in Fortnite on February 10, but winners of the Silk Sonic Cup on February 7 will get early access to the skins.
The Foundation skin is unlockable through the Chapter 3, Season 1 battle pass alongside his outfit, styles, emote, and other accessories. A full list of the quests required to unlock the items can be found below.
While a statue of The Foundation can be found on the Fortnite island the character hasn’t really been featured in the game’s story since the end of season two.
The Rock is on a roll in making gaming headlines as last week he revealed he was working on another video game movie. He claims it’s “one of the biggest, most badass games”, and the internet has been wildly speculating what it could be.
How to unlock The Rock in Fortnite
Page one of The Foundation quests, completable in any order:
- Maintain the Perimeter: Visit Might Monument, a Seven Outpost, and Sanctuary to unlock The Foundation outfit.
- Demonstrate the element of surprise: Snipe an opponent with a Sniper Rifle while crouching to unlock The Foundation’s Mantle Back Bling.
- Keep your enemies close: Deal 100 melee damage to opponents to unlock The Foundation’s Plasma Spike Pickaxe.
- Raid the IO armory: Search three chests or ammo boxes at Covert Cavern to unlock The Foundation’s Fortune Emoticon.
- Always be prepared: Use four shield potions in a single match to unlock the True Foundation Spray.
- Never be too proud to recruit help: Hire a character and travel 1000 meters with them to unlock the Foundational Wrap.
Page two of The Foundation quests, completable in any order:
- Give the new IO officer a warm welcome: Assist in eliminating Gunnar to unlock the Tactical Visor Toggle Emote The Foundation Outfit’s Unmasked Style.
- Make the most of what you have: Deal 500 headshot damage to players with Common or Uncommon weapons to unlock the Combat Elite Foundation visor.
- Gain the high ground: Deal 1000 damage to opponents from above with Shotguns or SMGs to unlock the Tactical Foundation visor.
- Stock up at an Outpost and get ready: Land at a Seven Outpost and then finish Top 10 to unlock The Rocket Wing Glider.
Ryan Dinsdale is an IGN freelancer who occasionally remembers to tweet @thelastdinsdale.