Ziggurat Interactive have announced that an upcoming patch for BloodRayne: ReVamped and BloodRayne 2: ReVamped will add a host of bug fixes and address various common issues, as well as adding a much-requested feature: The ability to use the games’ original cheat codes.
The patch is out today, alongside a sale on the Nintendo Switch eShop which takes 15% off both games.
Note that anyone aiming for 100% completion on the game will have to turn off the cheats, as trophies and achievements will not unlock while they are in use.
Here are the full patch notes:
BloodRayne: ReVamped Patch Notes:
- Fixed a rendering issue that caused visual errors when using Rayne’s Aura Vision ability
- Fixed two issues that were causing errors/crashes for users with their console language set to German
- Fixed an issue that was causing game audio to glitch when transitioning between levels
- User settings such as brightness, volume, and controller vibration are now saved properly when adjusted in the menu
BloodRayne 2: ReVamped Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue affecting lip-syncs in animations and cutscenes
- Physics when throwing enemies with the harpoon and feeding fatalities have been improved
- Fixed issues causing pre-rendered cinematics on Switch not to play
- Improved achievements and trophies
- Trophy “Amateur Electrician” now correctly unlocks when completing the level “Shroud Tower – Feral”
- Unlock progress for specific achievements/trophies will now restore correctly when loading a save file
- Descriptions for several achievements/trophies have been updated to more accurately reflect the unlock conditions
Are you enjoying BloodRayne? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!