It was only in late October that Ashwalkers was confirmed for Switch, a game focused on post-apocalyptic survival; it’s from developer Nameless XIII, with Dear Villagers publishing. As you can see in the trailer above it’s now confirmed for a release on 10th March on Nintendo’s system, both in the eShop and with a rather nice physical edition.
It’s described as a non-linear story experience, with the game’s description highlighting a significant number of endings to discover.
- Make meaningful choices in a non-linear narrative
- Different paths to take with 34 different endings
- Manage your party’s resources as well as their physical and mental health
- Get to know the group through their relationship dynamics
- Travel and learn about this hostile world destroyed by a volcanic apocalypse
- Harvest resources and craft supplies
Let us know if this one’s going on your Switch wishlist.